Opium ink should sound vaguely familiar to those who took o level lit and studied pdd(poems deep and dangerous)...
The Student
by Derek Power
I am guilt ridden
My work unstarted
My paper blank
I have been using opium ink again.
Outside the blossom telescopes into fruit,
Inside my mind there is a blight.
A train whistles
I reshelve my books,
Shunting them into another sidetrack
I don't feel up to it today,
Tomorrow I'll get down to it.
The party will be good experience,
There's bound to be discussion.
I'll work all night tonight,
Tomorrow I'll work all day.
The commercial whirlpool
Draws me into town.
I buy some study aids,
They will act as pacemakers.
I rearrange my furniture,
Now the stadium is set for action.
Meanwhile my grant is being gobbled up
By that scythe-armed bandit,
'Jack Pot or Not'
lolz...anione feeling the same?
Zev'feior!
Zev'feior 'Zerofive! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home