Overdue entry about outing. :D
Yupyup... what's below is actually a really really overdue entry about outing (which by rights should have been posted about a week ago so... oops. :P)
Essentially, I'm quite glad that I got to go for lunch with everyone (even though I kept complaining about still having lessons) and I think lunch that day was fun... And reading through Ziming's entry - oh no! Orlanda and Vanessa got tricked!
Then met up with everyone after my Physics pract and we all took a bus to Nicole's house, and saw her dog! (Hmmm. As I was saying, good thing Wenxian wasn't there. :P) And we also saw Kiat's amazing fantastic mind-boggling handstands/walking on hands. :) And it's strangely quite fun to watch other people play bridge sometimes. And also Tim had been commenting that he could see his house while we were walking to Nicole's house, so afterwards we walked to Tim's house (taking the long way around) and sat around the playground area... And saw this really pro little kid that kept roller blading past us. :P And saw Tim's brother too.
And then for dinner... We were at first thinking of Orchard but decided that it would be too crowded on a Friday evening. Then we got sidetracked and talked about other stuff, and when the topic of dinner was brought up again we realised that by the time we got to Orchard it probably wouldn't be crowded anymore, so we happily took 105 to Toa Payoh and went PS for dinner. But I think dinner was actually really really great because of the talking and all (even though you guys were ganging up to take photos of me). :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home