Sunday, January 16, 2005

hmm...wats this thing bout blogging at unearthly hours.... If u are a frequent user of blogger, should have realised that time and date of the blog could be changed. *points below... time now is 11.25 p.m. on jan 15...

lets see, what can i blog about here? hmm... the "tao pok" incident seems to be a nice topic... A concerned parent with a rare surname "situ" wrote to ST forums to "report" a potential dangerous act fondly termed as "tao pok" carried by students from a top JC in the AMK-Bishan area. Despite calls from the students from this top JC to tao pok the son of this apparent "situ", he seems to be safe till now (at least from what i heard) Well... whoever "situ" is, he succeeded in his "complaint" for the principal of the top JC involved was forced to slam "tao pok" on the morning assembly and the ST forums published two letters in response 2 days later...

Moving away from unhappy stuff, Zev'Feior had the first OG outing. Yay! *Applause. Xueying commented at my tagboard that she saw a "noiser" side of me at the outing. Was I really that quiet? lol, maybe and I should apologise if I was so. hey, perhaps it's that lectures started, that I realised that I will miss orientation and Zev'Feior. So, the outing started with a wonderful "chem experiment" at macs where orlanda and vanessa got their hands dirty(literally). The chem experiment involved an apparent exothermic reaction between ketchup and chilli sauce with curry sauce as catylst...lol.. After lunch ,we split into 2 grps for movie and pool. I was supposed to join my class for a movie so that I dun dao them for 2 times in 2 days, but well....they were already in the cinema when I got there. So, I joined the other half of the OG with Wenxian to watch "Meet the Fockers". Well...was an okay movie, sexual humour was the main theme and the baby was reeeeal cute:) After the movie, Huiling and Wenxian had to leave and we met up with the pool ppl and Shireen to go to Nicole's house. Played bridge and talked there. Then, we went to Tim's house to talk again, after which we went to PS KFC to have dinner and talk once again. hmm...i shall try to list down the topics we went through... homosexuality in school(more inclined towards male/male), GEP VS Express, ghost stories, RI grad night VS RG prom, education, RIPB, com stuff, etc... Went home at around 9.45p.m. took the train with Mark, Joshua and Xueying. Before I close my entry, lets congratualate ourselves for the success of the first Zev'feior outing. Long live Zev'Feior!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home