Sunday, May 29, 2005

I was reading Ziming's post, and was tempted to post this. Heh. Sorry.

Well, that was supposed to be the "last post". What should I call this then? ^^;;

I guess it's been a while since anyone has been at the k'cove in the morning. Once Manyan and I were planning to go there one morning just to see if anyone still went there faithfully in the morning, unfortunately we were having morning pract for harmoc so our plan never materialised.

Gah. I'm rambling. I'm not saying anything useful, and it's kind of extra, because it's post-"last post". Heh. Just felt that, erm, well, while it's inevitable that everything sort of fades into history, I don't really think that this is so-called "the end". The fact that some of us still check this blog and post is evidence of that. =P So maybe we could still visit our nice little blog and leave a note occasionally.... and while doing that, remember how it began. *thinks about orientation* ^^;;

Yup. Erm, so... Happy June Hols everyone! ^__^ The long awaited hols are finally here, man. Hope the hols will be fun and productive for everyone! Enjoy yourselves and take a good break, and good luck for the upcoming Common Tests!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home